Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

STORMTROOPER Badge

Article about: Yes, i know that these are heavly faked world wide, but this one is coming from a lets say ''known militaria shop'', so i was wondering about it. At first sight , looks a bit better than the

Default STORMTROOPER Badge

Yes, i know that these are heavly faked world wide, but this one is coming from a lets say ''known militaria shop'', so i was wondering about it. At first sight , looks a bit better than the average Poland products, but i've also saw several of those faked badges having a details level above an original one. So, considering that i'm after something like that for quite some time (in order to give it as gift to someone from my family, which was a Sturmtruppen) i would really like just a bit of help about it. I found out that it would be more easy to scroe a Stormtrooper kappenbaziechen insetad of a badge (and also this kind of badge, the most faked). The research of this Storm badge eventually made me buy (for my collection) a Sturmesser M17....and i wasn't necessarily after it

Many thanks in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture STORMTROOPER Badge   STORMTROOPER Badge  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement STORMTROOPER Badge
    P
    Many

?

I would be inclined to say fake Im afraid.

Yes, unfortunately also my opinion, which confirms me the fact that replicas are posted online slipped through genuine items....thanks.

?

Bad bad bad one...
    Take a skull to the dentist, it have some dental problems.....
    This type of badge is better dont, have if your not an expert, it made a much better copy ....

Sašo