Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Stunning Price for Classic Austrian Storm Trooper Photo PC

Article about: Hello, Not sure if anyone else was watching this one. Here's a stunning price recorded today on eBay.de for a Classic Austrian Storm Trooper Photo Postcard with Postal Used Backside: 317.79

Default Stunning Price for Classic Austrian Storm Trooper Photo PC

Hello,

Not sure if anyone else was watching this one. Here's a stunning price recorded today on eBay.de for a Classic Austrian Storm Trooper Photo Postcard with Postal Used Backside: 317.79 Euros, or approximately $357.40 with the currency exchange rate as of today. I'll provide copies below of the photos the seller provided. This image literally has "everything" going for it in terms of all the equipment and weaponry showing in the photo pose of the soldier. Whoever bought this real photo postcard has very deep pockets!

Here's the link to the original auction listing, for as long as it remains active: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Photo-AK-1-wk-W ... true&rt=nc

Best Regards,

Alan

Stunning Price for Classic Austrian Storm Trooper Photo PCStunning Price for Classic Austrian Storm Trooper Photo PCStunning Price for Classic Austrian Storm Trooper Photo PCStunning Price for Classic Austrian Storm Trooper Photo PCStunning Price for Classic Austrian Storm Trooper Photo PC

............... and you can download the picture here for free... yippee!!!!!!!!!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

............... and you can download the picture here for free... yippee!!!!!!!!!
    Yes, I was surprised that the seller did not use a watermark or place a strip of paper on the image on their auction listing.

Even though I can save the image electronically and print it out if I want, I'm probably "old school" in my thoughts about these images. For me it's just not the same as actually physically owning the original image. I've always believed that part of what makes for a great collection is having unusual or hard to find items that others don't have.

Best Regards,

Alan