Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Stunning Prussian Veterans Flag 1900

Article about: Hi All, For your viewing pleasure is this beautiful Prussian Veterans Flag, it is double sided, measures 57x49, as you see on the front is the Prussian eagle with crown holding a scepter and

Default Stunning Prussian Veterans Flag 1900

Hi All,
    For your viewing pleasure is this beautiful Prussian Veterans Flag, it is double sided, measures 57x49, as you see on the front is the Prussian eagle with crown holding a scepter and orb, it reads Militar Verein Eintzeit, Also Nastatten in western Germany, and 1900, the bullion work and embroidery is amazing and it all sparkles in the light, the other side is very beautiful showing the angel Germania with many captions, I will let the pictures do most of the talking to save you all from a huge long winded description of every part, but as you can see it does suffer from some stains and damage to the silk, it has been preserved at some point with archive glue to save what is left, but even after 116 years im sure we can all agree this piece of history is stunning and in my mind a work of a art. please feel free to comment or add anymore information you can give.
    Stunning Prussian Veterans Flag 1900Stunning Prussian Veterans Flag 1900Stunning Prussian Veterans Flag 1900Stunning Prussian Veterans Flag 1900Stunning Prussian Veterans Flag 1900Stunning Prussian Veterans Flag 1900Stunning Prussian Veterans Flag 1900Stunning Prussian Veterans Flag 1900Stunning Prussian Veterans Flag 1900Stunning Prussian Veterans Flag 1900Stunning Prussian Veterans Flag 1900Stunning Prussian Veterans Flag 1900Stunning Prussian Veterans Flag 1900Stunning Prussian Veterans Flag 1900

A very beautiful and breathtaking veteran's association flag! Congratulations and thanks for sharing it with us!

That heavy machine stitching is almost a lost art in today's world.

Best Regards,

Alan

?

A person can build their war room around a fantastic flag like this. Thanks for
    posting.

?

WOW!! That in itself is a work of quality workmanship. Just outstanding!!!!
    It would make for an awesome back drop for a Prussian Picklehaube or German WW1 display.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Wow! A Great looking flag and in superb condition! Very nice find!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Looks good from here,....Gorgeous!!!!
    Regards,
    John

Beautiful
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Thanks guys beautiful and wow is all I thought when I saw it and then I knew it was going home with me, kind of like my wife haha.

A truly stunning item, congrats on getting it.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.