Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Todays Imperial bits n bobs

Article about: Guys, A few bits, nothing special but cheap and cheerful. I like the U-Boat mans photo. Jock

Default Todays Imperial bits n bobs

Guys,

A few bits, nothing special but cheap and cheerful.

I like the U-Boat mans photo.

Jock
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Todays Imperial bits n bobs   Todays Imperial bits n bobs  

Todays Imperial bits n bobs  

Default Re: Todays Imperial bits n bobs

I like it

jock auld, some more nice bits...the photo of the 'Kanonier' Artilleryman..is interesting, wearing his kugelhelm with cover sporting '1' , from ' Feld-Artillerie-Rgt. Prinz August von Preussen ( 1 Lithauisches) Nr 1, garrisoned at Gumbinnen/Insterburg, of the 1st Armee Korps. He is wearing the second pattern field tunic, the M10/simplified (Vereinfachte) Feldrock. The book entitled 'Rund um die Gulaschkanone' meaning literally 'around the field kitchen', is it a picture book ?.. the field newspaper of the 5th Army is a cool item, but I cant get excited about navy stuff.

Quote by oradour View Post
    jock auld, some more nice bits...the photo of the 'Kanonier' Artilleryman..is interesting, wearing his kugelhelm with cover sporting '1' , from ' Feld-Artillerie-Rgt. Prinz August von Preussen ( 1 Lithauisches) Nr 1, garrisoned at Gumbinnen/Insterburg, of the 1st Armee Korps. He is wearing the second pattern field tunic, the M10/simplified (Vereinfachte) Feldrock. The book entitled 'Rund um die Gulaschkanone' meaning literally 'around the field kitchen', is it a picture book ?
    Looks like poetry/verse.

I will have a better look tomorrow.

I can't resist artillery as ex arty, you don't see the photos that often considering there would have been a lot of them?!

I have a good contact now for WW1 photos, he places minimal value on them over third reich? That portrait was €2, I think that is undervalued since lots of this stuff is no longer available.

should I buy his little folder full next time?

Jock

Quote by jock auld View Post

should I buy his little folder full next time?

Jock
    Well if you dont I will !!!