Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Verdienskreuz Preussischer Landeskriegerverein with document

Article about: New addition picked up on EbayGermany a few minutes ago...Prussian Veteran Association Award II Klasse in Silber...I've been on the lookout for one of these for while, and although they're n

Default Verdienskreuz Preussischer Landeskriegerverein with document

New addition picked up on EbayGermany a few minutes ago...Prussian Veteran Association Award II Klasse in Silber...I've been on the lookout for one of these for while, and although they're not too difficult to find, it's getting harder to find them in good condition let alone with the 1922 award document...
    37 Euros for the set...
    cheers, Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Verdienskreuz Preussischer Landeskriegerverein with document  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verdienskreuz Preussischer Landeskriegerverein with document
    P
    Many

Both very nice items, Glenn, but I'm afraid the document is not for this cross.

You're absolutely correct...I have no excuse for this mistake, as I'm fluent in German and have been caught napping here...!! Thanks for pointing it out to me...! I'll just have to get the correct Hindenburg Cross and look for the correct document for this one...A new mission, lol...
    cheers, Glenn

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    I'll just have to get the correct Hindenburg Cross and look for the correct document for this one...A new mission, lol...
    That one would be the medal to go with the above document:

Verdienskreuz Preussischer Landeskriegerverein with document

You should have no problem finding one.

The award you bought is still well worth owning Glenn!....

Thanks! I've got that one in unissued condition with the paper packet in need of the document...so that works out well after all...
    cheers, Glenn

Nice medal Glenn. I like these so much I got two. Second was better due to being an upgrade.

Tom
    Attached Images Attached Images Verdienskreuz Preussischer Landeskriegerverein with document  Verdienskreuz Preussischer Landeskriegerverein with document