Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Very Nice Württemberg M15 Enlisted Helmet

Article about: Hello, Here's a very nice helmet that I acquired about a year ago from a collector friend who had an extra example of this helmet that they were willing to part with. I added the original ch

Default Very Nice Württemberg M15 Enlisted Helmet

Hello,

Here's a very nice helmet that I acquired about a year ago from a collector friend who had an extra example of this helmet that they were willing to part with.

I added the original chinstrap to it, and also the original set of kokardes.

The maker mark is hard to read, but I'm convinced it is "J.G. Lieb & Söhne — Biberach". This maker stamp is shown on Colonel J's List (Joe Robinson).
    Biberach an der Riss, often referred to as simply Biberach, is a town in southern Germany. It is the capital of Biberach district, in the Upper Swabia region of the German state of Baden-Württemberg.

The last photo posted is the maker mark from Joe's list of makers that he has compiled and maintains on his "Colonel J's" web site.

Best Regards,

Alan

Very Nice Württemberg M15 Enlisted HelmetVery Nice Württemberg M15 Enlisted HelmetVery Nice Württemberg M15 Enlisted HelmetVery Nice Württemberg M15 Enlisted HelmetVery Nice Württemberg M15 Enlisted HelmetVery Nice Württemberg M15 Enlisted HelmetVery Nice Württemberg M15 Enlisted HelmetVery Nice Württemberg M15 Enlisted Helmet

Here's a picture of the mark from "Colonel J's" website, that has a maker mark list compiled and maintained by Joe Robinson

Very Nice Württemberg M15 Enlisted Helmet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Very Nice Württemberg M15 Enlisted Helmet
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Beautiful example Alan. Excellent condition.

And thanks for the tip to Colonel J's website. I'm looking to pick up a few myself and Tony's Kaiser Bunker is the only reference site I knew about.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

A very nice example Alan. Congratulations!

As you would know, original Imperial chinstraps are hard to find but really complete a Pickelhaube so well done.

Andy

Very nice... and the leather is in superb condition too!

Cheers,
    Steve

Many thanks Michael, Andy, and Steve, for your nice comments, I appreciate it very much!

Best Wishes,

Alan