Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Wappen for Pickelhaube.

Article about: Today it occurred to me that I had a Eagle Wappen for a Pickelhaube hidden some were. By hidden i mean I had to hide all my things because of a thieving stepdaughter. Guns, coins, cash you n

Angry Wappen for Pickelhaube.

Wappen for Pickelhaube.Wappen for Pickelhaube.Wappen for Pickelhaube.Today it occurred to me that I had a Eagle Wappen for a Pickelhaube hidden some were. By hidden i mean I had to hide all my things because of a thieving stepdaughter. Guns, coins, cash you name it.

Any way I looked around and found it, but not the way I left it. Guessing she or one of here friends decided it would be funny to break off the left claw.

Here are a few pictures. Wondering if it has now lost all it's value.
    Landwehr Cross. May have come from Model 1895 ... 1914/1915.

Thanks in advance,
    Rudy

Sorry about the pix being on top

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wappen for Pickelhaube.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Wappen for Pickelhaube.

It is an enlisted mans reserve eagle. It is a shame about the foot holding a globe with crown.
    Tell the stepdaughter to stay the hell out of your house. Tell your wife that you married her Not the thief and the stepdaughter is not welcome in your home. If she pitches a bitch kick them both out.
    Your stepdaughter sounds like a junkie.
    SteveR

Is the claw and crown lost or just broken off ? could be repaired if you have it.

ERIC

Kicked em out 1 1/2 years ago.

Think it's worth hanging on to as it is or maybe part it out and make something
    cool looking for myself?

Eric, they were probably messin around and threw it away once it broke off. Maybe they thought I would'nt notice.
    She was one of those that was so smart that she broke the law and put it on here FB page. Cops came and got her, again.
    DUH

Rudy

Like you said you can make something cool out of it.

That or you could find one in worse condition and repair it with that. Just my two cents, i can't stand the thought of a Landwehr wappen being lost.

Thank you for giving an alternative to destruction. For now I shall leave it in it's injured Eagle condition.
    I didn't like the idea either that is why, prior to you suggestion, I thought I'd make some noble way to
    keep some of its many years alive.

Rudy

?

It is still a nice piece even if it needs to be repaired.
    I think picking up another bird that has been damaged and using it for parts is a good idea.
    SteveR