Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

wound bade ww1 black maker H.T. ??

Article about: Hallo can somebody tel me more about the maker H.T. GR ANDREAS HARTMANN

Default wound bade ww1 black maker H.T. ??

wound bade ww1 black maker H.T. ??wound bade ww1 black maker H.T. ??Hallo can somebody tel me more about the maker H.T.
    GR ANDREAS HARTMANNwound bade ww1 black maker H.T. ??

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement wound bade ww1 black maker H.T. ??
    P
    Many

Default Re: wound bade ww1 black maker H.T. ??

Stands a fair chance it stands for Heinrich Timm of Berlin. They produced WW1 German awards and badges.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

great ..i dont see often maker maks on woundbadge from ww 1 ,is tis an comon maker ? and have anybody an list of makers from wound bage ...i wish to colect woundbage from al the manufactures of the ww1 and condor and ww2 ,so any help wil be greatfull

thz andreas hartmann

Quote by andreas1966 View Post
    great ..i dont see often maker maks on woundbadge from ww 1 ,is tis an comon maker ? and have anybody an list of makers from wound bage ...i wish to colect woundbage from al the manufactures of the ww1 and condor and ww2 ,so any help wil be greatfull

thz andreas hartmann
    It's not possible to name and identify makers and individual wound badge designs imo unless they are marked such as yours is, which the vast majority are not. Nevertheless, here's a linky to a variety of pre WW2 badges, the differences in manufacture and set up make the collecting of these things....Somewhat intimidating.

Black Wound Badge 1918 - Germany: Imperial: The Orders, Decorations and Medals of The Imperial German States - Gentleman's Military Interest Club

Good luck, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

thz ned !!!
    this forum is awsome ! its a great help
    i love it !!!!!!
    gr andreas hartmann