Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

WW1 German Gasmask

Article about: Hello, just thought I would show this Lederschutzmaske M1917 today in relic condition, with its can, which I bought today. I'm very pleased with it and I think it will display very well. Doe

Default WW1 German Gasmask

Hello, just thought I would show this Lederschutzmaske M1917 today in relic condition, with its can, which I bought today. I'm very pleased with it and I think it will display very well. Does anybody know where I can find a filter? (any condition) Many thanks, Doug
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW1 German Gasmask   WW1 German Gasmask  

WW1 German Gasmask   WW1 German Gasmask  

WW1 German Gasmask  

that's a rare piece.

I love it!....

Top relic Douggotta luv the eye pieces on them early masks,well done and cant help with the filter situation,well done to you indeed..............

Very, very interesting piece :-)))

Mfg
    Marc

Thanks for the comments everybody. I have been looking for an affordable one of these for many years, so I'm very pleased with it.

For me the GM17 is the Holy Grail of ww1 gas masks!Well done Douglas!Unfortunatly I am not aware of any dealer who can sell you a filter!This will be a hard search.Good Luck!