Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

WW1 M16 helmet for review

Article about: Hello guys, I have the chance to pick up this helmet. Seller asks 100€ for it. Shall I go for it? I guess so, don't I...? What are your opinions guys? K.

?

Default WW1 M16 helmet for review

Hello guys,

I have the chance to pick up this helmet. Seller asks 100€ for it. Shall I go for it? I guess so, don't I...?
    What are your opinions guys?

K.

WW1 M16 helmet for reviewWW1 M16 helmet for reviewWW1 M16 helmet for reviewWW1 M16 helmet for reviewWW1 M16 helmet for reviewWW1 M16 helmet for review

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WW1 M16 helmet for review
    P
    Many

Default Re: WW1 M16 helmet for review

I think its a fair price. To me it looks original. But lets also hear the opinion of the other people.

The price seems OK. But the liner? It appears to be in incredibly good shape for something that is supposed to be close on 100 years old. It looks so supple and clean! The price is a good indicator of what it all really is. You would pay £100 for a half-decent relic shell!

Krikke1980,

For that price I would have it at home in a heart beat!!

Anton

The liner alone is worth 100€. Seriously be careful when buying at prices like these. You don't want to mistake temptation for opportunity.

Regards

?

I don't understand... What is then wrong with this helmet?

K.

I don't think there is anything wrong with the helmet. Good price! I think the liner is a repro.

Luke

It is a good shell! If the liner is genuine - all the better. But going off the pictures the liner looks far too good to be a genuine one. Although some may argue with me over this, I don't think it is always possible to tell from pictures alone. It is far better to handle the item to get a better feel for its authenticity. Please do bear in mind that any comments on here are only another persons opinion. It does not mean they are right in what they say. Whatever it is, it is still a bargain. And if you like it then buy it!