Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Ww1 wounded badges please help !

Article about: Hello I want to bid on these o know the ww1 wounded badges are original but I'm not sure about the navle badges they don't seem to have the Right pin and its different to others I've looked

?

Default Ww1 wounded badges please help !

Hello

I want to bid on these o know the ww1 wounded badges are original but I'm not sure about the navle badges they don't seem to have the Right pin and its different to others I've looked at ...

WW1 German Wound Badges - Army & Navy set | eBay

Don't want to bid then buy fakes !

Kind regards

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ww1 wounded badges please help !
    P
    Many

Default Re: Ww1 wounded badges please help !

Alex...all the "Army" badges are IMO genuine, that does not mean the Navy ones are, but judging from the photos they may stand a chance, however never having any interest in the Imperial German Navy I have never owned or wanted to own the Navel varients, so therefore I never studed them....so I can not give the thumbs up...the original source of the badges "Ulrich of England" is a good source, however you are buying the badges and not the story where they came from ! I have taken the photos and put them here for future debate and interest, I know there are members who collect the Navy versions, lets hope they can comment before the end of the auction....
    Prost ! Steve.
    Attached Images Attached Images Ww1 wounded badges please help !  Ww1 wounded badges please help !  Ww1 wounded badges please help !  Ww1 wounded badges please help !  Ww1 wounded badges please help ! 

?

hello

thank you ! i am going too bid on them tonight this mightn all be for nothing if i lose the auction but they are a nice set !

?

just to confirm ive just been talcking to another member who has confirmed the ww1 army badges are good however the navle badges are fake ...

so just to let members know the auction is for 3 real badges and 3 replicas ... thanks for all your help ! guess i savd the pennys this time !