Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

WWI German Binoculars

Article about: Fresh out of an estate sale today; a pair of WWI German binoculars with the original case. The case in nicely marked "Emil Busch A.G. Rathenow" and still retains the original label

Default WWI German Binoculars

Fresh out of an estate sale today; a pair of WWI German binoculars with the original case. The case in nicely marked "Emil Busch A.G. Rathenow" and still retains the original label inside the top. Sadly, the leather on the front is ripped, but the top still fits nicely. The binoculars themselves are in ok condition with little paint remaining, but good optics (No cracks in the lenses). Hope you guys enjoy!

Cheers, Warbuff
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WWI German Binoculars   WWI German Binoculars  

WWI German Binoculars   WWI German Binoculars  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WWI German Binoculars
    P
    Many

Its a wonder to find a 100 years old item, which was used in wartime, without a damage. I like, when items have a salty touch, make them authentic. Nice bino, thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the feedback. It is becoming harder and harder to find good, untouched items like this in estate sales, and for reasonable prices.

Cheers, Warbuff

Quote by warbuff View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. It is becoming harder and harder to find good, untouched items like this in estate sales, and for reasonable prices.

Cheers, Warbuff
    I recently found a pair of these made by Busch at a flea market for $10! Of course they had NO paint left on them and were lacking the strap and case, but their optics are still good and I enjoy using them even though the magnification's not all that powerful.