Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

WWI German Camo M17

Article about: Hey guys, So ive been offered this one for sale. These are the pics the seller gave me. The paint looks too fresh to me... they usually seem more dark and faded. In some spots it looks like

Default WWI German Camo M17

Hey guys,

So ive been offered this one for sale. These are the pics the seller gave me. The paint looks too fresh to me... they usually seem more dark and faded. In some spots it looks like its been painted over an old pattern but in new colours. If the paint is fake, could it be removed?

Thanks!
    Quinn

WWI German Camo M17WWI German Camo M17WWI German Camo M17WWI German Camo M17WWI German Camo M17WWI German Camo M17WWI German Camo M17

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WWI German Camo M17
    P
    Many

Default Re: WWI German Camo M17

Does anyone have any ideas? Ive been doing some research, and I really have no idea if this is real or not. It seems the colours are not scratched up enough to have seen real action... but the paint looks old? Possible vet repaint? Or is it fake?

Please give me a hand here guys!

?

As you have already noted the paint is new. Rendering it valueless to me. Removimg the new paint would probably remove the old paint also.
    There are more around. Wait for a good one.

Thanks for the input steve. Ill save up for something better.