Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

WWI Mauser Rifle (Amberg 1917)

Article about: Hello all please any info for this one, I absolutely dont know what is it and how is price for it in this condition. I have any chance buy it. Thx for all opinions and comments. Regards Mila

Default WWI Mauser Rifle (Amberg 1917)

Hello all

please any info for this one, I absolutely dont know what is it and how is price for it in this condition. I have any chance buy it.

Thx for all opinions and comments.

Regards Milan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WWI Mauser Rifle (Amberg 1917)   WWI Mauser Rifle (Amberg 1917)  

WWI Mauser Rifle (Amberg 1917)   WWI Mauser Rifle (Amberg 1917)  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WWI Mauser Rifle (Amberg 1917)
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: WWI Mauser Rifle (Amberg 1917)

Well ; it's seen some bad storage for starters...is the bore of any count ?. The stock is not for a gew98 - it's a south american contract stock. I assume that none of the gew98 parts with it match the action. I'd say in the USA as a shooter it would be in the realm of maybe $200 as is.

Default Re: WWI Mauser Rifle (Amberg 1917)

hi, im matt i have a gew98 of my own i picked up for $400 US at a show in kentucky last year but mine is a transitional. it has 2 issue dates for military service one in 1917 with the imperial seal over it and the 2nd above that 1920 the second makes me think its one of the 100,000 given to the germans after the treaty of versail when the alies took all the guns away from there militsry and put a cap on the number of men it could have.
    for the most part its all original it has the stamps on the action but plate triger guard and most metal on the gun the other 2 things the help with the idea of it being a transitionl gew98 is that the beyonet and rolercoster sight have been replaced by kar98k pieces.
    the bore is still good and the action works great vertually no damage to it
    but i was wondering how much you all thaught it might be worth and if yall think i over payd