Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Wwi wutternburg belt buckle ex joe lyndhurst collection

Article about: HI Chaps I picked up this example of the German Imperial Wuttermberg belt buckle this week which the chap I got it from said it was from the joe Lyndhurst collection and is on the front of h

?

Default Wwi wutternburg belt buckle ex joe lyndhurst collection

HI Chaps
    I picked up this example of the German Imperial Wuttermberg belt buckle this week which the chap I got it from said it was from the joe Lyndhurst collection and is on the front of his book military collectables I purchased it and when I got home studded the pic and found 5 marks which all correspond so it the one of the cover I wonder what happened to the other bits on the front cover ? Steve
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wwi wutternburg belt buckle ex joe lyndhurst collection   Wwi wutternburg belt buckle ex joe lyndhurst collection  

Wwi wutternburg belt buckle ex joe lyndhurst collection   Wwi wutternburg belt buckle ex joe lyndhurst collection  

Wwi wutternburg belt buckle ex joe lyndhurst collection   Wwi wutternburg belt buckle ex joe lyndhurst collection  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wwi wutternburg belt buckle ex joe lyndhurst collection
    P
    Many

Nice buy.

I love that book. Great primer for anyone starting out.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!