Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Is this Sain George fake?

Article about: Is this Sain George fake? It should be issued in 1917. Because it looks like white metal, though I could be wrong. Any suggestions?

Default Re: Is this Sain George fake?

Quote by Dimas View Post
    For sure fake, the cross without markings on it must be a very rare one from the time of Kerenskiy IMO
    I ran through connections the expertise. Mine was original. If you have no idea or lead or you are just guessing, do not mistake others.

?

Quote by Enclave View Post
    I ran through connections the expertise. Mine was original. If you have no idea or lead or you are just guessing, do not mistake others.
    Ok, I'am sorry that I've bothered you.
    But firstly I will tell just my opinion, secondary- you has made a charcoal or x-ray analysys, or did you got the certificate of authenticity? Or you just got an opinion in militaria.lt?
    The hand inspection and pictures is different things and we are not a God's, peoples can have mistakes
    It's a different things.
    Again sorry.
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Bordeaux, could it be possible for you to post width and length? In milimeters.

No offence meant. But a forum member from militaria.lt took it from me and ran expertise with proffessionals as he said . And he was very pleased with results. Otherwise I would made him a retail. But I didn't.

When one posts items on a public forum and asks for opinions, expect both positive and negative...
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

?

As many peoples, as many opinions can be vary
    Regards,
    Dimas

Yes, opinions vary, but I don't need every man's opinion. As noted, I am interested in experts' judgements, not every forum member with his limited knowladge as mine.

?

But a lot of peoples who just learned feel that they are experts
    Regards,
    Dimas

I was just a bit frustrated. I am no expert, I am sorry but arguments are needed if anyone is posting and judjing about the object. I don't need posts like this: "I never saw it, so it is fake." It should be explained more, that, for example, metal isn't right, size isn't right and etc.

?

I was just a bit frustrated. I am no expert, I am sorry but arguments are needed if anyone is posting and judjing about the object. I don't need posts like this: "I never saw it, so it is fake." It should be explained more, that, for example, metal isn't right, size isn't right and etc.
    As I told you before it doesen"t looks like a stamped one
    Regards,
    Dimas

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast