Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Czech Legion Uniform

Article about: This was acquired in Czechoslovakia in the 1980's. It is a Czech Legion tunic and breeches with insignia for Regt 7. The matching breeches have a triangular stamp and a label with "1&qu

pjm
    ?

Default Czech Legion Uniform

This was acquired in Czechoslovakia in the 1980's. It is a Czech Legion tunic and breeches with insignia for Regt 7.

The matching breeches have a triangular stamp and a label with "1" and three Chinese or Kanji Japanese characters. I presume this comes from Vladivostok when it was under Japanese control.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Czech Legion Uniform   Czech Legion Uniform  

Czech Legion Uniform   Czech Legion Uniform  

Default Re: Czech Legion Uniform

Quote by pjm View Post
    This was acquired in Czechoslovakia in the 1980's. It is a Czech Legion tunic and breeches with insignia for Regt 7.

The matching breeches have a triangular stamp and a label with "1" and three Chinese or Kanji Japanese characters. I presume this comes from Vladivostok when it was under Japanese control.
    Very, very rare stuff! Thanks for sharing!

Very happy to see this uniform. It verifys what I thought of the uniform I own. Mine is identical but for a few differences. Mine has large zinc lion buttons, a cap with Czech badge/ribbon and cavalry type pants. Mine is also of the 7th with service bars. Very cool.

Thanks.

?

Is that thouse Czechs who fought with White's army admiral Kolchak and guarded his gold?
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics