Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

My small Imperial Russian collection. (kindjal, bebut, bayo and letter written by Maria Feodorovna)

Article about: Hi guys. Here are some pictures of my small imperial collection. The letter was written by Maria Feodorovna in 1916, to a The Danish Colonel Muus. In the letter she critizise the germans wit

Default My small Imperial Russian collection. (kindjal, bebut, bayo and letter written by Maria Feodorovna)

Hi guys.
    Here are some pictures of my small imperial collection.
    The letter was written by Maria Feodorovna in 1916, to a The Danish Colonel Muus. In the letter she critizise the germans with some really nasty words, not suited for a tsarina When I bought the letter, it came with some note dated 1915, it has nothing to do with the letter. Does anyone know what it is ?
    Can anyone tell me something about the stamps on the Bebut, bayo and kindjal ?
    Thank you very much.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My small Imperial Russian collection. (kindjal, bebut, bayo and letter written by Maria Feodorovna)   My small Imperial Russian collection. (kindjal, bebut, bayo and letter written by Maria Feodorovna)  

My small Imperial Russian collection. (kindjal, bebut, bayo and letter written by Maria Feodorovna)   My small Imperial Russian collection. (kindjal, bebut, bayo and letter written by Maria Feodorovna)  

My small Imperial Russian collection. (kindjal, bebut, bayo and letter written by Maria Feodorovna)   My small Imperial Russian collection. (kindjal, bebut, bayo and letter written by Maria Feodorovna)  

Default Re: My small Imperial Russian collection. (kindjal, bebut, bayo and letter written by Maria Feodorovna)

The document dated 9th of December, 1915 with red cross in the corner is some kind of consignment note addressed to the Countess of Stakelberg and consist 2 positions: 3 bottles of Abrau Djurso spakling wine (very famous Russian naturally gasified wine produced in Crimea region) and 6.5 bottles of the other wine (probably) with total price of 17 rubles and 40 copecks. On the reverse of the document there is the receipt of getting this amount.

Default Re: My small Imperial Russian collection. (kindjal, bebut, bayo and letter written by Maria Feodorovna)

Thanks alot sergejs ! That's a great help for me !
    Now I just have to do some research on that countess...