Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Attributed Juncker Hollow ISA

Article about: Hi Guys A recent upgrade to my attributed Juncker ISA collection; a hollow design having a base material of zinc. The Nickel Silver (NS) variants are highly sought after and usually command

Quote by Stewy S View Post
    A fine example mate. Juncker seem to be the optimum award maker most prized by collectors. But as we know there are other gems out there. I agree they are not as rare as we are led to believe, but pricewise they remain "top end" material. Glad to see your variant hunt continues old mate, keep up the good work. When are we going to do an ISA book? Only joking Fischer. Stewy
    Cheers Mate...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks Harry and Leon...

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Whoo, now that is damned interesting Fischer. A very different "slant" but fully informed , thanks for this, another detail for my tiny brain to try and compute! Leon.
    Hi Leon

Hopefully I have explained my reasoning in a comprehensible manner.

I do think that Juncker is the likely suspect and probably the maker of these very nice ISA's.
    But I also think more evidence is needed before we can be absolutely certain.

So, until we find further proof I will continue to refer to these as "attributed Juncker" examples.

Best Regards, fischer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12