Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Deumer Infanterie Sturmabzeichen ????

Article about: Hey guys, i have had this badge a few yrs. Was given to me. I believe it to be an original Deumer...but with all the fakes going around, now i want to check......like i said i always thought

?

Default Deumer Infanterie Sturmabzeichen ????

Hey guys, i have had this badge a few yrs. Was given to me. I believe it to be an original Deumer...but with all the fakes going around, now i want to check......like i said i always thought it was good, ...also, if these pics seem odd , i can take more, new phone....idk what happened...lol!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deumer Infanterie Sturmabzeichen ????   Deumer Infanterie Sturmabzeichen ????  

Deumer Infanterie Sturmabzeichen ????   Deumer Infanterie Sturmabzeichen ????  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deumer Infanterie Sturmabzeichen ????
    P
    Many

Default Re: Deumer Infanterie Sturmabzeichen ????

Hi Noob,

It doesn't appear to be a Deumer Infanterie Sturmabzeichen to me, the set ups not the same. It looks more to me like an unknown maker that goes under the term 'Vienna Design'. But even then I find the detail to be rather more soft than I would expect, so maybe it's a copy.

You'd best wait for Fischer, Stewy or one of the other guys who really know what they're looking at though, as I'm still trying to learn a bit about these, but there's that much to take in it's intimidating to put it mildly!

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Hi Noob

This hollow is attributed to the maker FLL or Fredrich Linden, Ludenscheid. This example is considered the later of the two FLL hollows following the FLL solids in Linden IAB progression.

Could you please post pictures of the catch?

Best Regards, fischer

Oh well.... Back to the drawing board! Interesting that you want to see better pic's of the catch fischer, is it because this one appears to be round wire (a replacement?) rather than a more flat wire type or even pressed catch?
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Hi Ned

My interest is in the base of and attachment of the catch. I am wondering if it has a catch plate, is it a "?" style directly soldered or a "C" style catch.

There are several different hardware set ups for these late war FLL attributed hollows...they even used a catch that was made for a solid crimped in Infanterie Sturmabzeichen and directly soldered it to the reverse of a hollow. That hardware set up shows us these were made after the solid crimped in examples, using hardware specifically made for solid variant.

Here is a solid and a hollow showing the catch being used as intended (solid) and the same catch soldered to a late hollow.

Best regards, fischer

Deumer Infanterie Sturmabzeichen ????Deumer Infanterie Sturmabzeichen ????

?

I will post more pics asap. I figured it was late war. Sometimes my camera seems to wash out....leaving my pics looking hazy ....almost like some odd filter.