Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

First Badge Infanterie Sturmabzeichen

Article about: wanted to share this one. Annoyed from this ads?   late war zincy bout it when I was 13 from a sellers 10 dollar section

Default First Badge Infanterie Sturmabzeichen

wanted to share this one.

late war zincy

bout it when I was 13 from a sellers 10 dollar section
    Attached Images Attached Images First Badge Infanterie Sturmabzeichen  First Badge Infanterie Sturmabzeichen 
    Last edited by rbminis; 08-20-2014 at 05:22 AM. Reason: Edited title to use proper German terminology and to orient photos properly

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement First Badge Infanterie Sturmabzeichen
    P
    Many

Not a catch set up that I recognize, I'll leave this one to someone else.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I was told by other collectors that the variant is a "deformed leaf" and has been associated with Deumer.

and The hardware on the badge is a known variation for this design of IAB

lots of goung back and fourth with guys on the pin, but they have all said late war dumer. I malways open to more opinons

After a little research, it would appear that this is a block hinge variant of the deformed leaf. Not one I have seen before but they are deemed original.
    Thanks for posting!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hello

You did very well for your first ISA and the price was a real bargain...

As stated, this one is a Block Hinge - Deformed Leaf and has been attributed to the maker Wilhelm Deumer.

Here are my examples to compare.

Best regards, fischer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture First Badge Infanterie Sturmabzeichen   First Badge Infanterie Sturmabzeichen  

First Badge Infanterie Sturmabzeichen   First Badge Infanterie Sturmabzeichen