Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

how much do these go for?

Article about: Came across this, it's interesting to me, but I'm more a mauser kar98k collector and I'd be buying just to complement my Kar98ks. How much do these go for? I know it's in more of a relic con

I would seriously suggest you do some research and educate yourself on tr items if you are thinking about collecting them

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    I would seriously suggest you do some research and educate yourself on tr items if you are thinking about collecting them

Nick
    That's why I'm posting and asking questions. But, as I said, I'm more of a Kar98k guy and I'm mostly just looking for some compliments to my modest collection. Since I'm in a foreign country and have no ability to buy Mausers, I'm going to occupy myself with finding other Wehrmacht items, because, as I'm sure you know, collecting 3rd Reich items can be a bit of an addiction...

Quote by fallbarbarossa View Post
    That's why I'm posting and asking questions. But, as I said, I'm more of a Kar98k guy and I'm mostly just looking for some compliments to my modest collection. Since I'm in a foreign country and have no ability to buy Mausers, I'm going to occupy myself with finding other Wehrmacht items, because, as I'm sure you know, collecting 3rd Reich items can be a bit of an addiction...
    No worries their my friend, just see if you can get some decent reverse pictures. I still think that the price is fair if the awards are complete originals, if the IAB has been re-finished then it's your call how much you are happy to pay, but I see nothing to suggest these are badly over priced myself. Leon.
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    No worries their my friend, just see if you can get some decent reverse pictures. I still think that the price is fair if the awards are complete originals, if the IAB has been re-finished then it's your call how much you are happy to pay, but I see nothing to suggest these are badly over priced myself. Leon.
    Thank you, sir. I'll give him a call tomorrow and see if he'll send me better shots. I'll post them and see what you guts have to say.
    -Mike

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12