Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Infanteire sturmabzeichen by carl wilde

Article about: Hello chaps,i have it in hand now so here are some close ups of the badge and hardware,there is some nice bubbleing in places to the silvering too,just to add a bit of character to it, Leon.

Default Infanteire sturmabzeichen by carl wilde

Hello chaps,i have it in hand now so here are some close ups of the badge and hardware,there is some nice bubbleing in places to the silvering too,just to add a bit of character to it, Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanteire sturmabzeichen by carl wilde   Infanteire sturmabzeichen by carl wilde  

Infanteire sturmabzeichen by carl wilde   Infanteire sturmabzeichen by carl wilde  

Infanteire sturmabzeichen by carl wilde  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanteire sturmabzeichen by carl wilde
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Infanteire sturmabzeichen by carl wilde

Leon a nice award you have there...Everybody should have one it is a must lol.. Cheers for sharing Terry.

thats nice.

Congrats on your new addition!

The Carl Wild Infanterie Sturmabzeichen is often ridiculed for it's "Boxer Dog" like head sculpt. It is this attribute that makes it a popular example I think.

The reverse has raised guide lines for a specific hinge base shape and catch plate. As we see here, a standard rectangular shaped sheet metal hinge was used here and placed on top of the guide lines. I consider this example the type 2 CW variant due to this feature.

Nice find!

Best Regards, fischer

Very nice indeed.

Quote by fischer View Post
    Congrats on your new addition!

The Carl Wild Infanterie Sturmabzeichen is often ridiculed for it's "Boxer Dog" like head sculpt. It is this attribute that makes it a popular example I think.

The reverse has raised guide lines for a specific hinge base shape and catch plate. As we see here, a standard rectangular shaped sheet metal hinge was used here and placed on top of the guide lines. I consider this example the type 2 CW variant due to this feature.

Nice find!

Best Regards, fischer
    Hi Fischer,thanks for your additional information,i too like the odd looking bird! I'm glad the catch variant is as you would expect. Leon.