MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Infanterie Strumabzeichen Silver Hardware Question

Article about: I have been looking at this badge for a couple of days now and can't determine if original. and not messed with. I am showing the back of the badge because I don't like the hinge and hook, I

Default Infanterie Strumabzeichen Silver Hardware Question

I have been looking at this badge for a couple of days now and can't determine if original. and not messed with. I am showing the back of the badge because I don't like the hinge and hook, I can not match them up to any other IAB. By the discoloring of the silver finish around the hinge and hook, I was thinking possible a replacement or fixed badge. Opinions welcomed.

John
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie Strumabzeichen  Silver Hardware Question  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie Strumabzeichen  Silver Hardware Question
    P
    Many

A photo of the front would help.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Nice hook and hinge for Funcke & BrĂ¼ninghaus IAB.

Default Additional Pics

Hi Ralph, hear is the front of the IAB and another of back, looks like some excess solder around hinge to me. But far from an expert on these badges.

John
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie Strumabzeichen  Silver Hardware Question   Infanterie Strumabzeichen  Silver Hardware Question  

Quote by War Medals View Post
    Hi Ralph, hear is the front of the IAB and another of back, looks like some excess solder around hinge to me. But far from an expert on these badges.

John
    I would agree with ryuuk.
    It has a different set up than my example but I have been able to view this one in the data base that I have access to.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)