Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Infanterie sturbabzeichen .assault badge in bronz real or fake

Article about: Bought this for very cheap .infanfry assualt badge in bronze .did the bend test did not break .feels heavy .clasp looks different then others no maker mark .thanks gentleman out there lookin

Default Infanterie sturbabzeichen .assault badge in bronz real or fake

Bought this for very cheap .infanfry assualt badge in bronze .did the bend test did not break .feels heavy .clasp looks different then others no maker mark .thanks gentleman out there looking
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie sturbabzeichen .assault badge in bronz real or fake   Infanterie sturbabzeichen .assault badge in bronz real or fake  

Infanterie sturbabzeichen .assault badge in bronz real or fake  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie sturbabzeichen .assault badge in bronz real or fake
    P
    Many

Not one I'd want in my collection. Looks like a cast fake to me. The details look very soft, and the patina just doesn't look 'right'. I also cannot recall having seen an authentic Infanterie Sturmabzeichen with a horizontal pin/catch setup like the one shown here.

Regards, B.B.

Thanks only 3 dollars so.hang it up on my mack truck with my other pins thanks guys

It only being three dollars should have set alarm bells ringing. You will never find an authentic badge for that price, unless you are extraordinarily lucky!

B.B.

Sorry, not original.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks guys .iam new to badges and buckles.firearms are my thing I expanded in other ww2 antiques .buckles are really cool items to get and badges

Quote by Jonathan 1980luger View Post
    Thanks guys .iam new to badges and buckles.firearms are my thing I expanded in other ww2 antiques .buckles are really cool items to get and badges
    If you post them here before you buy, we will do our best to help you not make mistakes.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)