Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Infanterie Sturm-Abzeichen - Bedrucktem Stoff

Article about: Hi Guys Thought I would share this example with you. This is a Bedrucktem Stoff or Printed Fabric ISA. It matches others I have seen and one in particular shown in Klietmann's book "Aus

Default Infanterie Sturm-Abzeichen - Bedrucktem Stoff

Hi Guys

Thought I would share this example with you.

This is a Bedrucktem Stoff or Printed Fabric ISA.
    It matches others I have seen and one in particular shown in Klietmann's book "Auszeichnungen des Deutschen Reiches 1936 - 1945".

These also share the same characteristics as the known cloth Wound Badge examples.

After some negotiations with the previous owner, it now resides in my collection.

Because these have not been seen on tunics in period photo's, they remain a controversial item...interesting to me none the less.

Best Regards, fischer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie Sturm-Abzeichen - Bedrucktem Stoff   Infanterie Sturm-Abzeichen - Bedrucktem Stoff  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie Sturm-Abzeichen - Bedrucktem Stoff
    P
    Many

Hi mate, nice one. These would've been late war for sure but very plausible. I wonder if they were Volksturm/HJ issue. Perhaps we'll learn more in the future. Stewy

a 1st for me.

Quote by Stewy S View Post
    Hi mate, nice one. These would've been late war for sure but very plausible. I wonder if they were Volksturm/HJ issue. Perhaps we'll learn more in the future. Stewy
    Thanks Mate...

Hard to say who/whom would have been issued these.
    Definitely late war as you state; with how badly things were going, it's possible these would've been standard issue for this award.

All speculation of course.

Best Regards, fischer

Controversial or not, a collection such as yours would be lacking without an example of these!
    Well done!
    What grades have you seen and what grade is this considered to be?
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hi Ralph, I'm not sure if there are grades of these. The one Fischer posted is the only variant I've seen. If anything this would go down as a silver, I guess. To me it's almost "neutral" grade. That's why I thought these may be more widely issued to Volksturm/HJ. I'm sure there are a lot more surprises to come in the next few years of T.R. collecting. Stewy