Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

infanterie sturmabueichen ,,vienna design,,

Article about: hello. need a little bit help. not sure about the pin but the badge is in very nice condition. what do you think?

Default infanterie sturmabueichen ,,vienna design,,

hello. need a little bit help. not sure about the pin but the badge is in very nice condition. what do you think?

infanterie sturmabueichen ,,vienna design,,infanterie sturmabueichen ,,vienna design,,infanterie sturmabueichen ,,vienna design,,infanterie sturmabueichen ,,vienna design,,infanterie sturmabueichen ,,vienna design,,infanterie sturmabueichen ,,vienna design,,

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement infanterie sturmabueichen ,,vienna design,,
    P
    Many

Trying to be an S&L but not quite there. Here's a bronze & silver S&L. Stewy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture infanterie sturmabueichen ,,vienna design,,   infanterie sturmabueichen ,,vienna design,,  

infanterie sturmabueichen ,,vienna design,,   infanterie sturmabueichen ,,vienna design,,  

Hi,

in my opinion an original so called soft scooped vienna design IAB made by an unknown maker.
    Here is my example for comparision.

BR
    Sven
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture infanterie sturmabueichen ,,vienna design,,   infanterie sturmabueichen ,,vienna design,,  

infanterie sturmabueichen ,,vienna design,,   infanterie sturmabueichen ,,vienna design,,  

Hi Guys

I agree with Sven, the badge you show is an unknown original referred to as a Vienna Design with semi-hollow rifle and Block hinge hardware. The descriptive name derives from the obverse design that is very similar to the know Wien or Vienna makers; F. Orth, GR&Co., W. Hobacher and R. Souval.

The example that Sven shows differs only in the hardware set up; his has a sheet metal hinge and a circular shaped catch plate.

Here is my block hinge example with the directly soldered "?" style catch for comparison.

Best Regards, fischer

PS> These are not as prevalent as the Souval example you posted and if you can secure this one for a good price, I would grab it.

?

Hi guys,

And here it is one of mine which has the hinge soldered in a lower position than yours and it has a "rounded" pin instead pointed.

Best regards.
    jordi

Quote by jordi View Post
    Hi guys,

And here it is one of mine which has the hinge soldered in a lower position than yours and it has a "rounded" pin instead pointed.

Best regards.
    jordi
    Hi Jordi, good to see you here mate. (you & Fischer are the ISA dream team). Stewy

?

Quote by Stewy S View Post
    Hi Jordi, good to see you here mate. (you & Fischer are the Infanterie Sturmabzeichen dream team). Stewy
    Stewy, my old friend, don't be modest, you know your Infanterie Sturmabzeichen collection is outstanding!!

I am also glad to be here and to see you again !!

Best regards.
    jordi

Crikey, has GCA burned down or somethin'...???

Great to see you guy's onboard, what a scoop!
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by jordi View Post
    Stewy, my old friend, don't be modest, you know your Infanterie Sturmabzeichen collection is outstanding!!

I am also glad to be here and to see you again !!

Best regards.
    jordi
    Jordi, as I & many others know & recognize. The research, dedication & meticulous understanding of the ISA put yourself & Fischer streets ahead of anyone else out there mate. Keep up the good work! Stewy

?

Quote by Stewy S View Post
    Jordi, as I & many others know & recognize. The research, dedication & meticulous understanding of the Infanterie Sturmabzeichen put yourself & Fischer streets ahead of anyone else out there mate. Keep up the good work! Stewy
    Thanks for your nice words and the warm welcome brother I have the feeling the family is gathered again

Best regards.
    jordi

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast