Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen.

Article about: hi guys, this is an unmarked shuco? correct?, with replacement hardware correct? it retains alot of finish left. this is one of the items that was in the entire lot of bring back war booty i

Default Infanterie Sturmabzeichen.

hi guys, this is an unmarked shuco? correct?, with replacement hardware correct? it retains alot of finish left. this is one of the items that was in the entire lot of bring back war booty i had posted. it is in the classifieds. here is a link showing the lot that the badge came out of. lot of items , table disc
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie Sturmabzeichen.   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen.  

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen.   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen.  

Last edited by Adrian; 09-11-2012 at 09:53 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie Sturmabzeichen.
    P
    Many

Default Re: infantry sturmabzeichan

Hello Chuck

You are correct, this one is an unmarked ShuCo Design 4 vein variant. In regards to the hardware, the hinge and catch are the type that I would expect to see for this badge. Has the set up been repaired or re-attached at some point, I cannot say for sure with these pics.

If you look at my example below, you can see the soldering job was not the neatest and flowed over the catch plate, etc. I see this trait with yours as well.

To make a determination on the hardware, a clear reverse pic like mine will be necessary.

Best Regards, fischer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie Sturmabzeichen.  

can you show me the 4vein thing? lol i have never known, il also get better pictures or the hardware.

Quote by chuck303 View Post
    can you show me the 4vein thing? lol i have never known, il also get better pictures or the hardware.
    In the ShuCo Design family of Infanterie Sturmabzeichen's there are (4) and (5) vein variants. This design variation refers to the amount of veins seen in the 1R leaf. I have circled this wreath leaf on your example.

Note: The 4 and 5 vein designation only apply's to ShuCo Design Infanterie Sturmabzeichen's

Best Regards, fischer

Here is a 5 vein ShuCo...

Default Re: Infanterie Sturmabzeichen.

thank you guys so much