Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen

Article about: Hello! I got my eye on this one,it will be my first,just wanna know is it good,this are sellers pictures and price is 80 Euro. Thanks for help!

?

Default Infanterie Sturmabzeichen

Hello!
    I got my eye on this one,it will be my first,just wanna know is it good,this are sellers pictures and price is 80 Euro.
    Thanks for help!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie Sturmabzeichen  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie Sturmabzeichen
    P
    Many

Default Re: Infanterie Sturmabzeichen

Hi Filja,

Pictures aren't the best, but it looks o.k. from here.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

As Ned says the pics leave a lot to be desired. But it looks like a match to mine. So I think it is OK too.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hello

As the guys state, the pictures are not very good. It has been my experience that this usually means the seller is trying to hide something.

Myself, I would pass on this one. It looks to be an original ShuCo 5 vein example...but to me, it looks like the obverse has been painted with something.
    Comparing the reverse which looks to have faded with time, the obverse is bright and shiny without any wear. It also looks like some of the paint has spilled over around the edges and the trigger guard.

The mm ShuCo examples relatively common Infanterie Sturmabzeichen. For 100-120 euro you can find an original mm ShuCo silver grade in very good to excellent condition that is all original...including the finish.

Best regards, fischer

?

I will pass this one,description on sellers auction says its in mint condition but reverse doesnt look like one.
    There is some disturbing in the Force with this one.

Thanks for help guys!!
    -Ivan