Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen

Article about: Sorry it wouldn't let me post a new thread and this was fairly related. I'll try a new post later

Default Infanterie Sturmabzeichen

Infanterie SturmabzeichenInfanterie Sturmabzeichen

Infantry Assault Badge is the only concern after getting a few professionals to take a look. What do you think ??

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie Sturmabzeichen
    P
    Many

Quote by Herr Rafuse View Post

Infantry Assault Badge is the only concern after getting a few professionals to take a look. What do you think ??
    Please stop tagging your badge multiple times on other folks threads, it's not the done thing old chap. Start a thread of your own to help keep things tidy.

Oh, and welcome to the forum, it's nice here!
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Sorry it wouldn't let me post a new thread and this was fairly related. I'll try a new post later

Hello and welcome to the forum!
    I have moved your posts and started a thread of your own.
    These photos are not really good enough to tell for sure but, I believe the IAB you posted is a cast fake based on the amount of flashing I see around the outer edges.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks Ralph !

I agree with Ralph, the ISA's a fake. Sorry, Stewy.

I adjusted the photos a bit more. Yeah no worries if its fake or not. I haven't purchased it yet. Some thought it was real but I was suspicious of it.

The little booklet I believe is genuine. These were propaganda items that were sold to aid the war effort I think. Stewy

Another close up of the back that I added some comments on

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen

Yeah of the four items the one that I was questioning and some of the war memorabilia sites I sent the pics to was the Infantry Assault Badge. The booklet is interesting, the pictures are fairly amusing haha. But an neat piece

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast