Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen, Deutsches Schutzwall-Ehrenzeichen.

Article about: Hello, Lads. I want show you part of small collection german badges it is Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, GAb, West wall medal. The man want sale it like a bundle . Can you tell me, please is it

Default Re: Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen, Deutsches Schutzwall-Ehrenzeichen.

As well Fischer,good info.
    Cheers mate
    Dave

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen, Deutsches Schutzwall-Ehrenzeichen.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen, Deutsches Schutzwall-Ehrenzeichen.

Thanks as well Fischer - I was wrong. ( however, if I was awarded this at the time, I would have accepted it with pride and not questioned...... )
    Some fakes are quality pieces in their own right IMO.
    Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

I agree Denmark, it can be so tricky. Without the missing leaf and harware its hard to tell. I guess there is some meaning in "the devil is in the detail"

?

Thank you Fisher. Very useful information.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2