Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen, Deutsches Schutzwall-Ehrenzeichen.

Article about: Hello, Lads. I want show you part of small collection german badges it is Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, GAb, West wall medal. The man want sale it like a bundle . Can you tell me, please is it

?

Default Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen, Deutsches Schutzwall-Ehrenzeichen.

Hello, Lads. I want show you part of small collection german badges it is Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, GAb, West wall medal. The man want sale it like a bundle . Can you tell me, please is it good badges and medal or some of them is repro ?
    I can`t see any maker marks. And GAB been repaired(hook).
    Thank you .
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen, Deutsches Schutzwall-Ehrenzeichen.   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen, Deutsches Schutzwall-Ehrenzeichen.  

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen, Deutsches Schutzwall-Ehrenzeichen.   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen, Deutsches Schutzwall-Ehrenzeichen.  

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen, Deutsches Schutzwall-Ehrenzeichen.   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen, Deutsches Schutzwall-Ehrenzeichen.  

Last edited by Adrian; 09-25-2012 at 11:04 PM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen, Deutsches Schutzwall-Ehrenzeichen.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Infantry assault badge, General assault badge, West wall medal

All look good to me! Detail is crisp and that's always a good first sign!

Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Agreed, all looks good from here

Jason

?

Thank you for answers , i want buy them.
    ILYA

?

All look like good original pieces. I'll leave it to others to identify any makers.

In future it's best to start a new thread for each item.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

All original indeed, the GAB is a solid zinc Juncker.

?

Thank you for advice .
    ILYA

Default Re: Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen, Deutsches Schutzwall-Ehrenzeichen.

Hi Guys

To me, the Infanterie Sturmabzeichen is a fake based on the hollow Vienna Design.

This type of hardware, base material that has been artificially aged (reminiscent of the hollow MK fakes) and the missing leaf between the sling and k98 are all attributes of this fake.

Here is my hollow Vienna to compare.

Best Regards, fischer

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen, Deutsches Schutzwall-Ehrenzeichen.Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen, Deutsches Schutzwall-Ehrenzeichen.

?

Default Re: Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen, Deutsches Schutzwall-Ehrenzeichen.

Interesting fischer, thank you for posting. I can see what you mean about the differences in hardware.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Very nice catch fischer. Thank you for sharing, I agree and am grateful for the new information.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast