Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen another for review

Article about: Appreciate your thoughts on this badge. Thanks Steve

?

The badges I've been presenting "for review" are part of my collection.Finally having learned how to post pics from my IPad,I am taking this opportunity to vet them before a panel of experts,thus giving me confidence in my holdings,which is especially important to me should I decide to sell.I'm sorry if this is some how inappropriate.It seemed legitimate to me.Regards,Steve

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie Sturmabzeichen another for review
    P
    Many

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie Sturmabzeichen another for review  

Quote by Snoman View Post
    The badges I've been presenting "for review" are part of my collection.Finally having learned how to post pics from my IPad,I am taking this opportunity to vet them before a panel of experts,thus giving me confidence in my holdings,which is especially important to me should I decide to sell.I'm sorry if this is some how inappropriate.It seemed legitimate to me.Regards,Steve
    No worries mate, you have a bit of a mixture from what I have seen myself but I hope you are finding our help and humour useful. Leon.

It is quite legitimate Steve. But you're active on many forums. And you are no dope. You've worked some awards out, so you obviously have a real interest. We're always willing to help & in some instances learn. So sometimes maybe you should have more faith in your knowledge. Hope I don't sound out of line in saying that. Stewy

Quote by Snoman View Post
    Hello Steve,
    I would like to comment if I may.
    We are always glad to see nice original examples of the awards that we collect. We are also very willing to help and many of us jump at the chance to share our hard earned knowledge before anyone else has a chance to.
    It might appear more legitimate if you were to comment on the items that you are posting for review instead of " is it good or bad?" or " is this one okay?". Sometimes adding a comment like, "I think this one is a good one because it has the correct hinge and catch" or "it has the correct details to the eagle's head" or something along those lines.
    There is also a like and thank button at the bottom of every post except your own that you can use to show your appreciation.
    Most of the items you have posted that I have seen have been good examples so we know you must have some knowledge of them. I can't think of one that has been deemed a fake yet.
    I have to admit, my first thoughts of your situation was that you were building a collection relying on the opinions of others. I am glad that is not the case.
    I thought, how sad, not really knowing anything about what you collect.
    As I said, glad that is not the case and welcome the opportunity to see your collection. So far I like what I have seen!
    Regards,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hi Steve

A great looking Nickel Silver attributed Juncker ISA.

Although, I considered the attributed Juncker a relatively common example, they are highly sought after by collectors.

I have a soft spot for this design and it's one of my favorites. Thanks for posting it...

Best regards, fischer

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Hello Steve,
    I would like to comment if I may.
    We are always glad to see nice original examples of the awards that we collect. We are also very willing to help and many of us jump at the chance to share our hard earned knowledge before anyone else has a chance to.

Regards,
    Ralph.
    You make a valid point Ralph, I am certainly guilty of that due to my boyish enthusiasm, especially where PAB's are concerned! I will in future attempt to reign in my eagerness and let others comment before diving in, but to be fair to myself, there are often badges with 30, 40 or more views without a single proper comment other than "It's good", or "nice badge" or no replies at all. I will restrict myself to giving a or for now, with perhaps a thrown in just for the hell of it!

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Speaking of NS Juncker eagle head, I myself have one that comes with a slight sawn-off head. No idea what would have caused that.
    Attachment 734384Attachment 734385

Regards
    HOW

Quote by big ned View Post
    You make a valid point Ralph, I am certainly guilty of that due to my boyish enthusiasm, especially where PAB's are concerned! I will in future attempt to reign in my eagerness and let others comment before diving in, but to be fair to myself, there are often badges with 30, 40 or more views without a single proper comment other than "It's good", or "nice badge" or no replies at all. I will restrict myself to giving a or for now, with perhaps a thrown in just for the hell of it!

Regards, Ned.
    Actually, I would prefer if you continued your normal method of posting Ned. We have enough of those already.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by HOWitzer View Post
    Speaking of NS Juncker eagle head, I myself have one that comes with a slight sawn-off head. No idea what would have caused that.

Regards
    HOW
    As Ned stated, it is caused by installing the hinge first and the making the slot for the pin after.
    Ralph.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast