Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Bronze Real or Fake?

Article about: Hello I am new to the forum and would like all your opinions on this badge. My main concern is the pin design because I cannot find one identical to it. Thanks for all your help in advance!

Default Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Bronze Real or Fake?

Hello I am new to the forum and would like all your opinions on this badge. My main concern is the pin design because I cannot find one identical to it. Thanks for all your help in advance! Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Bronze Real or Fake?Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Bronze Real or Fake?Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Bronze Real or Fake?
    Last edited by rbminis; 07-31-2015 at 05:45 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Bronze Real or Fake?
    P
    Many

Looks like it is made from cast lead.
    I don't like the casting flaws at the top of the eagles head or on the bottom pellet.
    Is it heavy?

Doug

When I held it it really wasn't that heavy.

Thanks for getting back to me.

There are bits of spare metal hidden under whatever it has been painted with and the hook is massive.

Nope...it's not one I would want in my collection.
    fischer is your man for these.

Ok thanks! I haven't bought and I don't think I will. Its really hard to tell with these due to the amount of variations.

Quote by Slendydrumplay View Post
    Ok thanks! I haven't bought and I don't think I will. Its really hard to tell with these due to the amount of variations.
    You are not kidding about the amount of variations...The more I learn the more I find that there are variations of the variations!

Hi Guys

I agree and think this one is a cast fake of a S.H.u.Co. Design (4) vein variant.
    And, the raised residual material that Doug mentions is a big red flag.

Now, I'm of the opinion the accepted originals from this maker are of a simplistic design to start with.
    The details of the ISA in question are even less.

Below is my example to compare.

Also stated, the hardware is not correct; a wide type of badge pin was never used on any of the S.H.u.Co. or S.H.u.Co. Design examples.
    The catch is something found on other well known fakes.

In regards to the wide type badge pin found in use on ISA's; there are makers that did use a wide type badge pin...Rudolf Souval, Wien and E. Ferd Wiedmann, Frankfurt.

Best Regards, fischer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Bronze Real or Fake?   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Bronze Real or Fake?  

Sorry, I can only agree with what Doug & Fischer have already stated. Stewy

Ok awesome thanks a lot! I'm really glad I joined this forum!!