Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe, and Army Marksmanship Badge

Article about: These badges were picked up this morning by a friend of mine. Just wanting to make sure that they are authentic period items. Sorry could not find the german name for the Army Marksmanship B

Default Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe, and Army Marksmanship Badge

These badges were picked up this morning by a friend of mine. Just wanting to make sure that they are authentic period items. Sorry could not find the german name for the Army Marksmanship Badge. Thanks for youur time. Thanks, Rob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe, and Army Marksmanship Badge   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe, and Army Marksmanship Badge  

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe, and Army Marksmanship Badge   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe, and Army Marksmanship Badge  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe, and Army Marksmanship Badge
    P
    Many

Default Re: Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe, and Army Marksmanship Badge

I don't know a lot about these individually, but I have seen a few good ones. I'm not liking the looks of these. The details look very soft and the pins and catches don't look like any I have seen on good original pieces. BUT, wait for second opinions, as that is only my opinion.

Default Re: Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe, and Army Marksmanship Badge

I believe these are all cast fakes.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I agree...all 3 are cast fakes. I'd tell your friend to get his money back ASAP.

Chrys

I did not buy them, he still has them. He just wanted to know if they were authentic or not. Thank you all for your help identifying them. Thanks, Robert

I second the cast fake opinions. A quick look at the casting marks and flow patterns on the reverse makes it a no-brainer.

?

All fake, sorry.

Thanks for the help guys. Cheers, Robert