Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen Grossmann&Co

Article about: Good day to everyone! Would like to show You my latest addition- ISA made by Grossmann&Co,one of the rarest makers of those badges. It's not that easy to find those in any condition,at l

Default Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen Grossmann&Co

Good day to everyone!
    Would like to show You my latest addition- ISA made by Grossmann&Co,one of the rarest makers of those badges.
    It's not that easy to find those in any condition,at least, it wasn't easy for me. I hope You will like it.

With best wishes
    Peter
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen Grossmann&Co   Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen Grossmann&Co  

Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen Grossmann&Co   Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen Grossmann&Co  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen Grossmann&Co
    P
    Many

a bit salty but still nice silver issue one.

Hello peter

Congrats on tracking down one of the most difficult solid zinc ISA's produced....

I have always wondered if the efficient, but somewhat delicate hardware attachment system had something to do with the limited numbers of Grossman & Co. examples still around today.

There looks to be some pitting on the surface of the badge; most likely this is from poor storage.
    I would apply a very light coating of Vaseline to this one.

Nice find!

Best Regards, fischer

Quote by fischer View Post
    Hello peter

Congrats on tracking down one of the most difficult solid zinc ISA's produced....

I have always wondered if the efficient, but somewhat delicate hardware attachment system had something to do with the limited numbers of Grossman & Co. examples still around today.

There looks to be some pitting on the surface of the badge; most likely this is from poor storage.
    I would apply a very light coating of Vaseline to this one.

Nice find!

Best Regards, fischer
    Hello.
    Thanks,fischer.
    Is there some specific Vaseline I should use? Or some that I should avoid? I have seen different kinds of it in the shops.
    Thanks again
    Peter

This one will work good...just remember less is more.

Best Regards, fischer
    Attached Images Attached Images Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen Grossmann&Co 

Thanks,fischer. After my badge will meet this vaseline I will post some images
    Peter

Good evening,gentleman.
    Allmost two years after this beautiful & rare Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen made by Grossmann&Co got it's vasaline coat I'm posting it again. Not much has changed..
    Best Regards,
    Peter
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen Grossmann&Co   Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen Grossmann&Co  

MAP
    ?

Very nice example. I've never even seen one before.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hi.
    Thanks for your post.
    I know three other collectors have this manufacturers badge, two of them are also on this forum.
    This badge is ground dug, coming from Belarus, very nice condition for a ground dug item.
    Regards,
    Peter

Hi.
    Adding the missing pictures for the Infanterie Sturmabzeichen database.
    Regards,
    Peter

Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen Grossmann&Co   Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen Grossmann&Co