Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen im silber und Gefrierfleischorden medal

Article about: Hi Gents, just thought I'd show you my two latest arrivals that came this morning. A mint '65' (Klein&Quenzer) marked Gefrierfleischorden medal and an un-marked (but I think its Steinhau

?

Default Re: Infanterie Sturmabzeichen im silber und Gefrierfleischorden medal

Hi Jay,
    Your Infanterie Sturmabzeichen is a beauty. I like these Deformed "Deumers" alot. Nice detail IMO. Here is one of my deformed Infanterie Sturmabzeichen but in Bronze with block hinge setup. Hes a real combat vet, not minty like yours. haha
    another easy identifier is the last leaf of the bottom row on the left side of the wreath. The "arm" really sticks out on that leaf on these. It is important to know there are variants of these "deumers"
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie Sturmabzeichen im silber und Gefrierfleischorden medal   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen im silber und Gefrierfleischorden medal  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie Sturmabzeichen im silber und Gefrierfleischorden medal
    P
    Many

Default Re: Infanterie Sturmabzeichen im silber und Gefrierfleischorden medal

nice 1 panzer, thanks for showing yours

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2