Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, number 3

Article about: This is the last of the 3 that I have just obtained. So let me know what you think. D

Something makes me uneasy on this one. It's vaulted, as it should be. But it's a shambles (sorry). It should be real but I ain't sure. Have you got a better pic of the hinge? Stewy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Sorry Damian, it's not one I'd want in my collection. Stewy

Not a problem, its not for my collection. I just wanted to see what opiniond were out there on a number of awards I picked up recently. I have posted a number today all of which I was not sure of and erred on the side of being wrong. So far only 1 of the lot has been confirmed as a fake. So what do I know. A lot more than expected have been given the thumbs up which is a surprise. I appreciate everyones input, wether positive or negative..... I actually won't loose out either way.

Hello Damian

This one unfortunately is a fake and I agree with Stewy's conclusions.

It is based on the BHMayer / Otto Schickle Design and has been around a few years now.
    It was very dangerous when it first appeared as the details and the hardware look like the originals.
    Upon closer inspection, variation can be found.

The easiest way to tell for me is the breast feathers.
    Here is a comparison of the same fake I have and one of my originals.

Best regards, fischer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fake BH x.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	284.9 KB 
ID:	725968  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12