Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Infanterie sturmabzeichen original?

Article about: Hello what do You think about this isa?is it real?if yes can You help me with the maker?

Default Infanterie sturmabzeichen original?

Hello what do You think about this isa?is it real?if yes can You help me with the maker?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie sturmabzeichen original?   Infanterie sturmabzeichen original?  

Infanterie sturmabzeichen original?   Infanterie sturmabzeichen original?  

Infanterie sturmabzeichen original?   Infanterie sturmabzeichen original?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie sturmabzeichen original?
    P
    Many

Is it a zinc pest?can You tell me what can i do with it?

Looks like "eggy head" IAB, but the damaged upper left corner, over the bayonet a bit strange to me.

Wait for the other members answers.

Quote by alex gross View Post
    Looks like "eggy head" IAB, but the damaged upper left corner, over the bayonet a bit strange to me.

Wait for the other members answers.
    Alex is correct, this one is referred to as egg head as the maker is unknown.
    The damage is from poor storage and is called zinc pest. This can be halted with Vaseline, but the missing parts can never be repaired.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thank You for the id.the standard vaselinebl will be ok for that purpose?i must give the small amount on the pest touched sides yes? I must liquidate the white blurs earlier? Or maybe use the vaseline on badge in actual condition?

Quote by michal19 View Post
    Thank You for the id.the standard vaselinebl will be ok for that purpose?i must give the small amount on the pest touched sides yes? I must liquidate the white blurs earlier? Or maybe use the vaseline on badge in actual condition?
    Use a cotton swab and apply the Vaseline liberally to the affected areas, leave on for 24 hours, and then with another cotton swab and soft cloth, remove as much as possible.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Than You very much i'll try to save it