Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen original or repro?.

Article about: Hi Chaps Wanting to buy this one but just thought i'd check first with you gentlemen and ask if it is the real deal or a repro , no maker marks. Any idea of price range at all please?. Thank

?

Default Infanterie Sturmabzeichen original or repro?.

Hi Chaps

Wanting to buy this one but just thought i'd check first with you gentlemen and ask if it is the real deal or a repro , no maker marks. Any idea of price range at all please?.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	infantry.JPG 
Views:	62 
Size:	61.4 KB 
ID:	656355

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	infantry 2.JPG 
Views:	34 
Size:	48.5 KB 
ID:	656356

Thank you chaps and sorry if i am a pain asking. But i'm itching to hopefully make the purchase.

Kindest regards Jimbo.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

Anyone?. Still haven't made either purchase yet , both badges are over 100.00 GBP so just want to make sure that they are indeed genuine. Help pleassseeeeeee

?

Many Thanks for the reply , really nice to know it is a genuine badge. Very much appreciated. I don't know where to start regarding what i should expect to pay for WW2 German badges it may be worth investing in an up to date catalogue if there is one. Just love the design on them. Looks like a purchase then.
    Thanks once again , Jimbo.

Quote by jimm View Post
    Anyone?. Still haven't made either purchase yet , both badges are over 100.00 GBP so just want to make sure that they are indeed genuine. Help pleassseeeeeee
    Hello Jim,
    I believe it to be original but, if I were you, I would either talk him down or look for another. I prefer to not pay more than about 100-120 euro for any that I buy.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hello Jim

This one is an unmarked Funcke & Bruninghaus example or F&BL and it looks to be a faded silver grade example.

This is a rather common example relatively speaking and value wise and I would place a value of 85-100 euro's on this one.
    If you are looking for an F&BL example specifically and the seller will not come down in price, I would wait for another.

Best Regards, fischer

?

Thank you so much Ralph & Fischer for the great advice , i am starting out and i just want everything that looks good . I was held back a bit by the price and was hoping someone might give some wise advice and you gentlemen did just that. I did hold off buying yesterday although i was very eager , i agree a maker marked example or one with a better silver finish would be the way to go , i think the definition on the example shown was what drew me to the badge. I shall keep on scouting for a nice example at a good price , anything i do buy i will make sure to post on here but will try to get expert advice first before buying. Thanks again Gentlemen , very wise advice and greatly accepted. Jimbo.