Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen for Review ((OPINIONS PLEASE))

Article about: I picked this and the ribbon up for 20.00 at a flea market so if it is fake I am okay. I did not see a makers mark....Opinions???

Default Infanterie Sturmabzeichen for Review ((OPINIONS PLEASE))

I picked this and the ribbon up for 20.00 at a flea market so if it is fake I am okay. I did not see a makers mark....Opinions???
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie Sturmabzeichen for Review ((OPINIONS PLEASE))   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen for Review ((OPINIONS PLEASE))  

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen for Review ((OPINIONS PLEASE))   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen for Review ((OPINIONS PLEASE))  

Last edited by Adrian; 01-19-2013 at 02:14 AM. Reason: Title changed to use German Terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie Sturmabzeichen for Review ((OPINIONS PLEASE))
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Infanterie Sturmabzeichen for Review ((OPINIONS PLEASE))

I've moved this one to the correct forum. I think it's a worn Steinhauer & Luck badge but wait for the guys to confirm.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

I agree it looks like an S&L, but the weird crimped hinge is a new one on me, but i'm still trying to get up to speed with all these varients, so yeah, i'd like to see more informed opinions than mine on this one.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Hi Guys

The Infanterie Sturmabzeichen was at one time referred to as a "Deformed Leaf" Vertical Crimp. With the discovery of several examples with this same vertical crimp hardware included with packets addressed to the Firm of "Wilhelm Deumer, Lüdenscheid", these are now attributed to the maker Deumer.

This one is in worn condition but with the hardware still intact, you have at least tripled your money...

In regards to the Ribbon Bar, I have not studied these and cannot make an informed comment.

Best Regards, fischer

Quote by fischer View Post
    Hi Guys

The Infanterie Sturmabzeichen was at one time referred to as a "Deformed Leaf" Vertical Crimp. With the discovery of several examples with this same vertical crimp hardware included with packets addressed to the Firm of "Wilhelm Deumer, Lüdenscheid", these are now attributed to the maker Deumer.

This one is in worn condition but with the hardware still intact, you have at least tripled your money...

In regards to the Ribbon Bar, I have not studied these and cannot make an informed comment.

Best Regards, fischer
    Fischer is the Infanterie Sturmabzeichen man and knows of what he speaks!
    Here is my example to compare.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie Sturmabzeichen for Review ((OPINIONS PLEASE))   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen for Review ((OPINIONS PLEASE))  

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by fischer View Post
    Hi Guys

Best Regards, fischer
    Fischer, thank you for the help! I was worried I purchased a fake but I figured for 20.00 I was not getting hurt to bad. Even with it being a worn example it is nice to know it is authentic with the mine field we of repos we have to work with no days. Thanks again!

Devin

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Fischer is the Infanterie Sturmabzeichen man and knows of what he speaks!
    Here is my example to compare.
    Ralph.
    Ralph your badge is truly beautiful!! Thank you for posting it...mine must have been worn a long time for sure!

Devin

what a bargain.

Nice IAB indeed.

If you like nice Deumers then heer's another... (Heer...gettit? )