Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen* ShuCo zinc

Article about: I believe this to be a good Shu Co 41 based on my review of threads. This solid zinc is more bronze on rear and front only a hint of bronze when light hits it right. Can I get a confirmation

Default Infanterie Sturmabzeichen* ShuCo zinc

I believe this to be a good Shu Co 41 based on my review of threads. This solid zinc is more bronze on rear and front only a hint of bronze when light hits it right.

Can I get a confirmation on its being legitimate and is it bronze. Thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie Sturmabzeichen* ShuCo zinc   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen* ShuCo zinc  

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen* ShuCo zinc  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie Sturmabzeichen* ShuCo zinc
    P
    Many

Sorry about orientation I've uploaded from phone.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie Sturmabzeichen* ShuCo zinc   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen* ShuCo zinc  

Another rear pic
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie Sturmabzeichen* ShuCo zinc  

MAP
    ?

At first it looked good one to me. Even has the left opening catch.

But as I looked again, I noticed something. I will throw this out there for others as I don't actively study these anymore.

The Makers Mark is much higher than on other examples I've seen.

Also, and probably due to the excessive solder, but I can't tell if it is the correct hinge plate

Edit: OK, actually looked this time at other examples. Looks like a good 5 vein example. I used to know this....LoL. Have now read (see first link below) that the maker mark did "float" around.

My last comment... the catch and hinge seems similar to the ones used on the earlier ShuCo version (buntmetal). Maybe just leftover stock before they transitioned over to the Steel style? Will let others comment on this.

Here is Ralphs 5 vein example

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, ShuCo 41, Sohni, Heubach & Co

And here is the earlier version with the buntmetal hardware

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, ShuCo, 41

All quickly found using the great forum search function in the upper right corner
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    At first it looked good one to me. Even has the left opening catch.

But as I looked again, I noticed something. I will throw this out there for others as I don't actively study these anymore.

The Makers Mark is much higher than on other examples I've seen.

Also, and probably due to the excessive solder, but I can't tell if it is the correct hinge plate

Edit: OK, actually looked this time at other examples. Looks like a good 5 vein example. I used to know this....LoL. Have now read (see below) the maker mark did "float" around.

My last comment... the catch seems similar to the ones used on the earlier ShuCo version (buntmetal). Maybe just leftover stock before they transitioned over to the Steel style? Will let others comment on this.

Here is Ralphs example

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, ShuCo 41, Sohni, Heubach & Co
    I agree with Michael.
    And a fine example to post a link to.
    It's all good, hinge and catch.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

MAP
    ?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    I agree with Michael.
    And a fine example to post a link to.
    It's all good, hinge and catch.
    Ralph.
    Was still editing I corrected some typos and added a 2nd link All done now.......
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)