Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber - Infantry Assault Badge in Silver (R.S)

Article about: Hello to all collectors, here is another badge which comes from old collector from Austria. In my opinion this badge is also reproduction. It looks very nice, but R. S. trademark do not matc

Default Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber - Infantry Assault Badge in Silver (R.S)

Hello to all collectors,

here is another badge which comes from old collector from Austria. In my opinion this badge is also reproduction. It looks very nice, but R. S. trademark do not match with original examples. It is just my point of view. Maybe other advanced collectors know something more. If I´m right, it is certainly very good reproduction.

Thanks for your opinions and help.

Best Regards

Peter
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber - Infantry Assault Badge in Silver (R.S)   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber - Infantry Assault Badge in Silver (R.S)  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber - Infantry Assault Badge in Silver (R.S)
    P
    Many

Due to the cracking on the reverse, the wreath, the pitting in the center and what appears to be a crimped in catch, I believe this is a cast fake.
    Fischer will know for sure.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hello Peter

I'm of the opinion this one is a good Rudolf Souval, Wien.

This large font R.S. maker mark is an accepted wartime Souval example.

The issues that Ralph raised are normally causes to be concerned and we all need to remain diligence when it comes to fakes.
    But, the overall details/attributes of this ISA makes me think it's a good one.

Here is one I have to compare.

Best Regards, fischer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber - Infantry Assault Badge in Silver (R.S)   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber - Infantry Assault Badge in Silver (R.S)  

?

Thumbs up

For whatever its' worth, I also see nothing wrong with this medal.
    Sarge

looks ok to me too.

Hello to all!

Thanks a lot for your opinions my friends, so I was not right, badge is OK! So it is good news for owner, despite the fact some other more expensive badgers are probably copy, but maybe I´m wrong again

Fisher, I have to say thank you to you especially for sending original example to forum.

Best regards

Peter

Hello Peter,
    It looks as though it coumd be a bronze example rather than a silver is that the remains of a bronze wash on the badge?

All the best
    Doug

I agree with my mate Fischer, a good war time Souval ISA with the second type makers mark. Hardware's correct for this ISA. Definitely a silver, not bronze. Stewy