Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, Need some honest opinions

Article about: Hi, been a long time since I've posted anything on here. I need opinions from fellow collectors and experts, on this unmarked silver zink made ISA. The pin set-up and catch looks verry cheap

Default Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, Need some honest opinions

Hi, been a long time since I've posted anything on here.
    I need opinions from fellow collectors and experts, on this unmarked silver zink made ISA.
    The pin set-up and catch looks verry cheap, never seen it before.
    Help is apreciated.

Regards,
    Steven
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, Need some honest opinions   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, Need some honest opinions  

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, Need some honest opinions   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, Need some honest opinions  

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, Need some honest opinions   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, Need some honest opinions  

Last edited by rbminis; 07-06-2014 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Edited to orient photos properly and to use proper German terminology in the title.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, Need some honest opinions
    P
    Many

Hello Steven

Your example is a very nice, purported Rudolf Karneth example and the hardware/pin set up is as it should be.

Here is my example to compare.

Purported R. Karneth IAB

Best Regards, fischer

Thanks alot, for the info Fischer, I wasn't shure on this one.
    I paid 50 euro for it, and looking at the rather cheap set-up I was unsure.
    Regards,
    Steven

My neck hurts...

Hello Steven,
    In the future, please rotate your photos before uploading. This will make it easier for other members to view your photos and give opinions. I have taken the liberty to do this for you. Also, please read and attempt to use this thread posted by Adrian when starting new threads in the Orders and Decorations section.
    Thank you,
    The Use of German Terminology.
    I can only agree with fischer. A nice example with most, if not all of it's silver finish remaining. Here is my example to compare.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, Need some honest opinions   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, Need some honest opinions  

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, Need some honest opinions  
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    My neck hurts...
    It shouldn't anymore Glenn!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

like it.