Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, No Markings?

Article about: Thanks to everyone who helped me with my EK1 that I posted earlier! Here I have another local find. This one was picked up at a gunshow. I really like IAB's and while I don't know a whole lo

?

Default Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, No Markings?

Thanks to everyone who helped me with my EK1 that I posted earlier!

Here I have another local find. This one was picked up at a gunshow. I really like IAB's and while I don't know a whole lot about their specifics I felt confident in paying $60 for this one due to the great detail in the eagle, acorns, and the rifle and bayonet. Now I would like to direct your attention to the beak. It is the only thing that looks a little off to my eyes. The badge is unmarked and if someone wiser than I can tell who made it just by the details it would be much appreciated

If its a fake feel free to call me an idiot, I can take the heat

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, No Markings?Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, No Markings?
    Last edited by rbminis; 08-15-2014 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Edited title to use correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, No Markings?
    P
    Many

bad
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, No Markings?  

?

Can you PM me a more detailed response? I would like to know more so that I might learn from my mistake. Thanks!

I pointed out some of the details for a photo.i bad speak engish ,I can not explain to you

?

Quote by kurland kessel View Post
    I pointed out some of the details for a photo.i bad speak engish ,I can not explain to you
    No problem. Just not sure exactly what I am looking at. Ill wait for someone else to enlighten me. I love following your posts by the way! Amazing finds!

thanks friend,I am not sure about 100pr.I well understand Helmets,

I am at work and currently have no references available. If necessary, I will check when I get home.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

its my..dug out kurland
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, No Markings?   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, No Markings?  

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, No Markings?   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, No Markings?  

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, No Markings?   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, No Markings?  

I'm not keen. The shear marks around the edge don't look sharp enough. And some of the pitting on the reverse looks odd. Not just like a dirty die. Fischer will know for sure, he'll be along soon. Stewy

I think possibly a good Deschler & Sohne...Going out on a limb, that's the way I roll!!
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast