Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber by rzm?

Article about: Hello guys. I just want to say this forum is great and love all the information and classifieds on it. I had purchased a Infantry assault badge online (not this forum) and think it's a fake.

?

Default Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber by rzm?

Hello guys. I just want to say this forum is great and love all the information and classifieds on it. I had purchased a Infantry assault badge online (not this forum) and think it's a fake. The pictures in which the person provided were hard to tell and the ones i'm sharing are bad as well. I was reading that from the swastika and rifle there is supposed to be no metal there connecting it. But this one has it. And it also has a rzm stamp which i don't think rzm made them. I need the help from you guys to help me know if in fact it is a real or fake. (i think its fake) Thank you all for your help.

Vinny
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber by rzm?   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber by rzm?  

Last edited by rbminis; 07-11-2015 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber by rzm?
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Thumbs down. RZM should not be in these awards. That said, these pictures are really bad. Cant even tell if this mark is an RZM.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

i know i need a better camera =( but yea i figured that after i got the piece mailed. It's so difficult to buy on some websites unless you buy from a dealer.

You can still get pin hole cameras????
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Say "Cheese " G
    Attached Images Attached Images Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber by rzm? 
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

MAP
    ?

Quote by wick View Post
    i know i need a better camera =( but yea i figured that after i got the piece mailed. It's so difficult to buy on some websites unless you buy from a dealer.
    Wick,

first welcome to the forum...while it may be money lost, do not dispair. We've all been there. I have a box full of items that fooled me. But stick around, read threads, buy good reference books, and study and you will do fine...thats actually more fun then owning the item......oh and buy a nice pin hole camera and post here before you buy..

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

I will for next time! i was burnt on a armband first and now this item. I still have a nice SA dagger, a flag and a iron cross 2nd class which i bought from someone on here =) you guys are the best. i even donated to the forum. i hope every little bit helps!

?

Hahaha... Welcome aboard wick... I think you'll like it here.. You can make friends, have a few laughs and learn just about anything regarding War Relics !! G-Man

?

cheers!

?

wick I would suggest a full membership.. Only because donations are great... But membership has unique rewards.. Nothing wrong with paying a paltry $25.00... YOU will save $$$$$ of dollars with the knowledge here and keep the forum healthy....Either way, Welcome and I look forward to many new posts and finds in the future... Keep collecting and posting, perhaps though.. Post and ask questions before shelling out hard earned $$.. TC Gwar

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast