Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, ShuCo, 41

Article about: Since the weather here has been reasonable recently, I have been doing more things outside, so, not as much time to spend on here. Another recent addition to my IAB collection. This is only

Default Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, ShuCo, 41

Since the weather here has been reasonable recently, I have been doing more things outside, so, not as much time to spend on here.
    Another recent addition to my IAB collection. This is only the second ShuCo that has been added to my collection. The catch has been squeezed a bit and I am unable to open the pin. The finish is in quite good condition and the patina on the reverse is quite dark.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, ShuCo, 41   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, ShuCo, 41  

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, ShuCo, 41   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, ShuCo, 41  

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, ShuCo, 41   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, ShuCo, 41  

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, ShuCo, 41
    P
    Many

?

Ralph it's nice to get out in the garden & do things. But it is nicer to collect..& when you have a nice piece like this it makes it worth while. Excellent photos too, Thanks for showing. Cheers Terry.

Quote by Tango View Post
    Ralph it's nice to get out in the garden & do things. But it is nicer to collect..& when you have a nice piece like this it makes it worth while. Excellent photos too, Thanks for showing. Cheers Terry.
    Thanks Terry!
    I never said anything about gardening, I meant the car, bike, garage, sitting on the deck with a nice fresh coffee, (or tea) whichever you prefer.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

BEER Ralph...lol..I like the sound of the bike...mind!..Excellent photos too.. Cheers Terry.

a very nice badge.

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    a very nice badge.
    Thank you Harry!
    Ralph.

Nice 5 stem (or vein) variant from this maker Ralph, is the other one the 4 stem version?

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Hi Ralph,

congrats on your new SHuCo IAB! Exactly this example I had in my collection some time ago and it is a bronze grade with the typically faded observe (most of the 5 vein SHuCo IABs in bronze are found with a faded finish). The dark colour on the reverse is the rest of the bronze finish.

Best regards
    Sven

Hi Ralph

Congrats my friend, a very nice ShuCo mm (5) vein variant...

I also agree with Sven; your new example is a bronze grade. These ShuCo (5) vein examples received a bronze wash type of finish and as Sven states, most encountered have faded to a grayish hue.

In 2009 a horde of these bronze grade examples were found along with unmarked steel (5) vein ShuCo Design Infanterie Sturmabzeichen's, FLL 43 marked Panzerkampf Abzeichen's and F&B unmarked Coastal Artillery Badges.

The ShuCo Family of Infanterie Sturmabzeichen's is a bit of a challenge to complete...You are off to a good start.

Cheers on your new addition!

Best regards, fischer

Quote by big ned View Post
    Nice 5 stem (or vein) variant from this maker Ralph, is the other one the 4 stem version?

Regards, Ned.
    Thanks Ned!
    I do believe the hollow steel one is a 5 vein as well.
    Ralph.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast