Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, SHuCo Hollow steel

Article about: Hello All, I wasn't sure of this one when I looked at it today. Besides it flying at my magnet I was intrigued as the quality looked quite good. So again following on from some research I be

Default Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, SHuCo Hollow steel

Hello All,
    I wasn't sure of this one when I looked at it today.
    Besides it flying at my magnet I was intrigued as the quality looked quite good.
    So again following on from some research I believe this one to be a SHuCo design badge?

I must be having a really dull few weeks because I feel I should know the difference between a 4 and 5 stem but I haven't got the foggiest idea what is being written about.

Anyway..enough waffle: Here's the badge:
    Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, SHuCo Hollow steelInfanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, SHuCo Hollow steelInfanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, SHuCo Hollow steelInfanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, SHuCo Hollow steelInfanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, SHuCo Hollow steel

All the best
    Doug
    Last edited by rbminis; 04-04-2015 at 10:19 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, SHuCo Hollow steel
    P
    Many

Hello Doug

As you state, this one is a nice S.H.u.Co. Design hollow with a steel alloy base and it's a (5) Vein example.

An interesting variant due to it's construction material but not too difficult to track down and minty examples can still be found.

There are both (4) & (5) Vein steel hollows and the difference is found in the 1R wreath leaf position.

Best Regards, fischer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, SHuCo Hollow steel  

Hello Doug,
    A nice example you have added to your collection!
    Not all of my items are "minty",
    Here is my ShuCo hollow that I posted previously.
    Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, ShuCo Design, Hollow Steel
    Congrats,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks fischer, that explanation clears that question up for me. Great information.

Great badge Ralph, thanks for showing the link.

All the best
    Doug

a nice ISA badge