MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen Wiedmann ?

Article about: Should we consider the pin is so much longer and the Adler head is so much distorted as being a problem to think about?

Default Infanterie Sturmabzeichen Wiedmann ?

Gentelmen, I have had this for some time, I can't remember where I got this one. I have always thought it was a cast repro but after looking at several others I am thinking it may be real after all. Please let me know what you think.

Thanks

BurtInfanterie Sturmabzeichen  Wiedmann ?Infanterie Sturmabzeichen  Wiedmann ?Infanterie Sturmabzeichen  Wiedmann ?Infanterie Sturmabzeichen  Wiedmann ?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie Sturmabzeichen  Wiedmann ?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Infanterie Sturmabzeichen Wiedmann ?

Looks like an original zinc Wiedmann.

Thank you Janos, that's great news. I'm glad I saved it all these years.

Burt

Hi Burt,

the pics are a little bit unsharp.The details of the Frontdesign are not so good to see.I had a unmarked Wiedmann badge in my collection.Here are pictures to compare.It should be the same design.The badge that i show,have not a typical set-up for a Wiedmann Infanterie Sturmabzeichen.Barrel Hinge set up,not often to see at Wiedmann.

Regards
    Joachim
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie Sturmabzeichen  Wiedmann ?   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen  Wiedmann ?  

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen  Wiedmann ?   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen  Wiedmann ?  

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen  Wiedmann ?Infanterie Sturmabzeichen  Wiedmann ?Infanterie Sturmabzeichen  Wiedmann ?Thanks Joachim
    I can't find any differences between your and mine except mine has a rough grainy look on the stock of the rifle where yours is smoother. The eagle and leaves look fine to me, a good match to yours. It is hard to take good pictures because the pantina is so dark but here are a few more.

Burt

Hi Burt

I am not a big expert of Infanterie Sturmabzeichen,but i think Janos is right.Janos have more knowing about this badges.When the details from the frontside looks right,than i would also say it is a good original badge.The set-up of yours is a known set up from Wiedmann.

Regards
    Joachim

Thanks for all of your opinions. I have found nothing but good honest information here on this site. There is so much garbage on the web it's referesing to find people and positive information from real collectors. As soon as I teach another handgun class I will be upgrading to a Gold Club membership as my way of saying thank you.

Burt

?

Its a wrap around hinge variant with Lily Pad catch.

?

Here is another one to compare:
    Infanterie Sturmabzeichen  Wiedmann ?Infanterie Sturmabzeichen  Wiedmann ?

Thanks Janos, That's an exact match, especially rough finish on the rifle. That is what made me think it was cast.

Burt

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast