Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Infanterie Sturmabzeichens, ground dug

Article about: Couple of ground dug IAB'S not in very good shape hoping enough of them to possible identify the maker as I see no marks on them any help thanks. timothy

Default Infanterie Sturmabzeichens, ground dug

Couple of ground dug IAB'S not in very good shape hoping enough of them to possible identify the maker as I see no marks on them any help thanks. timothy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie Sturmabzeichens, ground dug   Infanterie Sturmabzeichens, ground dug  

Infanterie Sturmabzeichens, ground dug   Infanterie Sturmabzeichens, ground dug  

Infanterie Sturmabzeichens, ground dug   Infanterie Sturmabzeichens, ground dug  

Last edited by rbminis; 07-05-2014 at 11:19 PM. Reason: Edited to use proper German terminology in the title.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie Sturmabzeichens, ground dug
    P
    Many

Hello Timothy,
    Please utilize this thread when posting a new thread in the Orders and Decorations section.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Thank you,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Hello Timothy,
    Please utilize this thread when posting a new thread in the Orders and Decorations section.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Thank you,
    Ralph.
    Ok I just assume everyone would know what a IAB was my German is not that good any more will try to copy the German term if used again. timothy

Hello Timothy

The example on the left is an unmarked "E. Ferd Wiedmann Design" and has been de-nazified at some point.
    Hardware is the wrap around or sheet metal hinge with the "?" style catch directly soldered to the reverse.

Here is one I have to compare.

Best Regards, fischer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie Sturmabzeichens, ground dug   Infanterie Sturmabzeichens, ground dug  

The example on the right looks to be an S&L example but it is in such bad shape, it is difficult to authenticate.
    These Steinhauer & Luck examples have been faked pretty well...including the use of artificial aging.

Here is an original I have.

Best Regards, fischer